Re: changing the appearance for single dots in fret boards

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: changing the appearance for single dots in fret boards
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:16:59 +0200

Am 08.06.2014 02:49, schrieb Thomas Morley:
Am 07.06.2014 10:02, schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:

<mailto:address@hidden>>:

     I have some fret diagrams where one dot is placed and removed
according
     to the underlying rhythm, so it would be great to either change its
     color or put it in parentheses.

Hallo Marc,
See discussion here :
http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=1186.msg6498#msg6498

Hi Pierre,

thanks for the link! I wasn't aware of 'inverted' as an optional
forth argument to place-fret. It looks as if this feature is
not documented (it is used in input/regression/fret-diagrams-fingering.ly,
though)

What about the feature request and a possible patch for using
'parenthesized'? Is this still work-in-progress?

I'm cc'ing to Harm, I think he knows best about the patch status.

Hi Marc,

yes I'm working on it.
is meant to prepare the final patch for
Though, it still needs some work before it does the job properly _and_
I'll have to add documentation about it.

That's great – thanks for your work!

Regards,

Marc

Cheers,