Re: Whiteout box function by Thomas Morley / need help

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: Whiteout box function by Thomas Morley / need help
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:39:26 +0200

Hi Harm,

two more things:

1) Default setting in my layout is:
  \override TextScript.vertical-skylines = #'()
  \override DynamicText.vertical-skylines = #'()

For me, these settings just do better.

The point is that with these settings, your function doesn't work properly (see
atachment). How can we modify your function to make it work with my settings?
Of course adding \once \revert TextScript.vertical-skylines is not an option.

2) It would be great to have your function work via -\tweak. Note that
sometimes there are two TextScripts on the same note and it should be possible
to add differnt values to each of them.

Best
Karol