acciaccatura leading to duplicated changed time signature

From: Dirk Cushenbery
Subject: acciaccatura leading to duplicated changed time signature
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

When I delete the acciaccatura the time signature problem goes away.  Any
thoughts?

mib4 r8 mib4 r8
mib4 r8 mib4 r8
mib [mib mib] mib [mib mib]
sol ([fad mib]) \acciaccatura fad mib ([re do])  %adding the acciaccatura
resulted in having 2 cut time signatures%

r4 sol'8 ([mib]) re ([mib])
fad ([sol fad]) mib ([re do])
mib4 r8 mib4 r8
mib4 r8 mib4 r8
mib [mib mib] mib [mib mib]
sol ([fad mib]) mib([re do])

\time 2/2
\repeat volta 2
{mib4^"Allegro Vivo" mib8 [re] mib4 mib8 [re]

Also I think I set the header up for Arabic, but the \dwn sib half flats are
not showing up, si U have to use the Turkish half flats.   Again TIA, Dirk

 \version "2.18.2"
\header {
        title = "Musika Farha"
        composer = "Al Sararfy"
}

\include "arabic.ly"
        \score
        \relative do'{
        \set Staff.extraNatural = ##f
        \set Staff.autoBeaming = ##f
        \key sib\major
        \time 6/8

 \repeat volta 2
{do4. mib4 (re8)
sol4 (fad8) la ([sol sol])
do2.
do8 ([sib) la] sol [fad (mib]
re) [fad (mib]) mib8. ([re16 do8])}

fa16 [misb re] misb4 (misb4)\fermata r16