Re: Notenames

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Notenames
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:27:15 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 12:25 PM
Subject: Notenames

I'm not top posting.

I've tried sending this from 2 different email addresses without success,
so now trying Gmane.

Does anyone know how to get notenames under the relevant stave (in fact, I
want them stacked vertically above each other, but under a stave would do)
rather than in a horizontal line?  I think this illustrates my issue:

\score {
\new StaffGroup
<<
\new Staff << c''1 \context NoteNames c''1 >>
\new Staff << a'1 \context NoteNames a'1 >>

}
\score {
<<
\new Staff << c''1 \context NoteNames c''1 >>
\new Staff << a'1 \context NoteNames a'1 >>

}

Well - that worked at least.  Here's the image.

--
Phil Holmes