Re: Custom accidental style (for cadenza)?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Custom accidental style (for cadenza)?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 06:25:53 -0500

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:33 PM, James Harkins <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 8:21:10 AM HKT, David Nalesnik wrote:
Here's a variation which incorporates my little discovery :)

Oops--there's an error.  In the function "unnecessary-acc?," it should be
((forced? me) #f)

Thanks again -- I owe you a beer, or some snippets of SuperCollider code, or something. (This exchange, incidentally, is one of the reasons why I prefer free-as-in-freedom software whenever possible.)

I'm glad to help!

Best,
David