Re: music

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: music
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 00:39:17 +0200

On 17 Jun 2014, at 18:12, keira mccook <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have dyslexia and i find it hard to read sheet music.I am starting uni in
> September to study music. I've been instructed to improve my reading but it
> seems impossible.is there any way you can help.

You need to figure out what you need, perhaps from forums like [1], where some
give a number of helping suggestions, and LilyPond might be able to do some;
others say that music reading training will be enough. Yet others point out it
heavily depends on the individual.

1. http://www.violinist.com/discussion/response.cfm?ID=9023