Re: Changing the direction of a tuplet bracket

From: James
Subject: Re: Changing the direction of a tuplet bracket
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:56:59 +0100

On 17/06/14 22:47, Javier Ruiz-Alma wrote:

>I want to change the direction of a tuplet bracket (up in this case).

Try \tupletUp ahead of where you wish to implement the change in direction…there’s also \tupletDown, \tupletNeutral

>I read the manual on tuplets and it says

>"Tuplet brackets may be manually placed above or below the staff; see Direction and placement."
>But neither the tuplet nor the direction section has an example

I agree, the NR section you refer to could be made clearer.  You are given a link for manual placement, while the positioning commands are just a few lines down on the primary page under the heading “Predefined commands”.