Re: unterminated tie?

From: Marc Weber
Subject: Re: unterminated tie?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 09:04:18 +0000

Excerpts from Pierre Perol-Schneider's message of Fri Jun 20 07:01:58 +0000
2014:
> [..] carefully read and understand [..] manual
Eventually the error message could still be changed from:
"unterminated tie" to "unterminated tie, note/chord of same pitch expected"

I agree I had a RTFM problem. Thanks for helping.

Is it correct to say that every tie is also a slur? Maybe I only
expected slurs to exist for that reason.

Marc Weber