Re: Determine event at the same time in other voice

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Determine event at the same time in other voice
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:08:05 +0200

Hi Jan-Peter,

thanks for that hint.
I tracked it down to Wilbert's contribution to
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1228 (comment #1)
and I will add it to the openLilyLib snippets repository soon.

Best
Urs

Am 20.06.2014 14:55, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Hi Urs,

as David mentioned, there are solutions on the list. And in LSR you find:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=336

And some time ago somebody posted the solution for multi-measure-rests
... I am ashamed, that I forgot to note the name - I use it quite often.
You can either use
\layout { \mergeRests }
or
{ \mergeRestsOn \music \mergeRestsOff }