Problem reusing music with bass instruments

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Problem reusing music with bass instruments
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:49:59 +0200

Hello folks,

I’ve typeset a score for a basson and would like to reuse most of the code for
the bass clarinet. Trouble is that the tow tied C notes end up too much below
the staff.

So I used tags and ran into a problem for the basson, in which the music after
the part controlled with ‘\tag’ commands has not the octave relation with what
occurred before the latter that I’d like it to have:

TIFF image

Thanks for your help!

JM