Re: TextSpanner.bound-details.left.text documentation?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: TextSpanner.bound-details.left.text documentation?
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:01:13 +0200

In the interest of understanding how to use the internals reference, where should I look for TextSpanner.bound-details.left.text? The entry for TextSpanner has bound-details as a list that includes 'left', but there is no 'text' member in 'left'.
I feel I'm missing something fundamental...

Those are "standard settings"
Putting all settings combination would create an enormous amount of information. Better is understanding the syntax (the manual is already pretty heavy).
If you have a precise question please tell, somebody will give you an answer.
Cheers,
Pierre