Re: Building documentation: bad PNG output

From: Aymeric
Subject: Re: Building documentation: bad PNG output
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:27:59 +0200

I’m trying to build 2.18.2, with… LilyPond 2.18.2, so there should be no problem, and, as I said, I can generate PNG files from my own scores. I even tried with the file you mentioned:

aymeric[snippets]$ lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts --png pitches-headword.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.18.2
Processing `pitches-headword.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `pitches-headword.eps'...
Converting to PNG...
Layout output to `pitches-headword-1.eps'...
Writing pitches-headword-systems.texi...
Writing pitches-headword-systems.tex...
Writing pitches-headword-systems.count...
Success: compilation successfully completed

And here’s the output.