Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:47:20 +0200

> LilyPond says :"Expect: 2, found 1: ((0.5 . 0.5))"

No, it doesn't.  It says:

fatal error: make-scale-markup: Wrong number of arguments.  Expect: 2, found 1: ((0.5 . 0.5))

Ok

Then mySize is declared as a music function, but if it ever got to the
point of returning, it would fail because of returning a markup instead.

Ok, in fact I wanted to avoid this because...

And of course, the invocation needs to be inside of a \markup command.

... I don't want to put \markup