Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:03:19 +0200

<address@hidden>:
> Hi,

>> This is what I got:
>

> Ok, thanks, but I'd like to find something like :
>
> \mySize #.5 \Score ...
>
> without \markup in order to find an alternate code as :
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=862
>
> Cheers,
> Pierre

Hi Pierre,

are you aware that we have two commands called `score'?
One is a music-function the other a markup-command.

I don't think you can replace the LSR-snippet-code with one outputting a markup.
It's simply a different thing.

However the following code takes a score (the music) as an argument
and returns a scaled markup:

\version "2.19.8"

mySize =
#(define-scheme-function (parser location nmbr score) (number? ly:score?)
  (markup #:scale (cons nmbr nmbr) #:score score))

\mySize #.5
  \score {
    c''1
    \layout {} %% needed even with 2.19.8