Re: [snippet] Repeats with parallelMusic

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [snippet] Repeats with parallelMusic
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:16:43 +0200

Hi James,

So are you saying we need to update the documentation?

Yes, I think it could be a good thing to add somehow explanations for repeats in parallelMusic mode.
But I'll send an email to the bug list regarding this.

Remember that tagging LSR example with Docs doesn't put it in the Notation Reference. For snippets to be included in the NR they need to be explicitly in $LILYPOND_GIT/Documentation/snippets/.. and then referenced by the appropriate Texinfo entry in the Manual's *.tely files.

Ok.
Well, up to now I use to tagg snippets I found intersting (very few in fact), counting on the LSR mods (Harm?) to decide wether it should be added to the manual or not. But I know I should send it to lilypond-devel.

Cheers,
Pierre