Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: With \markup { \score { can I separately control the score size?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pierre and Harm,

Schneidy wrote
>> Examples of three different ways to scale a staff to twice its size:
>>

> Thanks for the tip Paul.
> Il keep it for a future snippet in the LSR v2.20 (just 2 ways if you don't
> mind).

You're welcome, and sounds good, I don't mind.  I think it would be good to
have the markup version in the LSR in one way or another, (either in its own
snippet or combined with the other approach).

Although, thanks Harm for pointing out a serious limitation to it that
should be noted.  A workaround that seems to work is limiting the width of
the line/staff:

\layout {
  line-width = #90
}

and possibly also increasing paper-width, as needed... but at that point it
might be easier to just resize an SVG with Inkscape.

Cheers,
-Paul