Re: perfect major thirds

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: perfect major thirds
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:57:20 -0600

On 14-07-01 02:31 PM, David Olson wrote:
what should I write to actually do this?

<http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=786>

    > The arrows represent the alteration
    > that changes a Pythagorean major
    > third to a perfect major third.

And MIDI will output this, right?

Just click on the image in LSR, David, and you'll get the underlying code for copy/paste purposes. As to whether your local MIDI will output the result, I suspect it would depend on a great many variables such as soundfonts, player, hardware . . . Best just to try it and see!

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands. You need to be able to throw something back.