Re: solfege display for tie & slur (re-submit to list)

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: solfege display for tie & slur (re-submit to list)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:40:09 -0700

Thomas,
Thank you very much and appreciate your effort.  Take your time. Looking forward to hear good news.
Emmanuel,
Ming.

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 2:31:10 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi forgot to include attachments.
>

> On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:39:38 AM, MING TSANG <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>

> James:  thank you for the email.
> Thomas: Is it possible to modify 'solfege-engraver' not display / print
> tied-to-notes?
> Emmanuel,
> Ming.
>

> On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:41:13 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> On 02/07/14 13:34, MING TSANG wrote:
>
> Hi, Colin:
> Thank you for you email.
> I don't remember who the author of 'solfege-engraver' is? By re-submit to
> the list again I hope the author will see this and be able to update it if
> it is possible.
> Emmanuel,
> Ming
>

> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-04/msg00450.html
>
> Thomas Morely?
>
> James
>

> On Monday, June 30, 2014 11:01:34 PM, Colin Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> As you
> seem to be modifying a scheme snippet, perhaps you can find a way to trigger
> the solfege only on a pitch change. I'm thinking of something like \set
> chordChanges = ##t in a ChordNames context. Can you get in touch with the
> snippet author?

Hi all,

well, in the mentioned thread I added/changed some code, though, I'm
not the author of the solfege-engraver.

Nevertheless, I'll try to dig into it the upcoming days. Right now
I've less, down to absolutely no time for it.

Cheers,
  Harm