[openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Urs Liska
Subject: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:06:27 +0200

Hi to all interested or involved in the openlilylib (a.k.a openlilylib snippets) repository.

Our repository has now lived for some time, and I think it is a good thing to have and maintain. The recent renaming was partially intended to stress its nature as an _includable_ library (as opposed to the official LSR). But to make that work for a longer time and to make it scale with an increasing amount of content I think we now need a fundamental restructuring of its directory structure.

I have set up a page displaying the current and discussing my initial ideas in the project wiki:
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/wiki

So anybody who is interested in this library is invited to discuss the issue. I think that after an initial phase of trial & error we should now do it right and create a structure we can live with for the future.

Best
Urs