Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [openlilylib] Discuss restructuring
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 14:28:33 +0200

Am 05.07.2014 10:31, schrieb Urs Liska:
Thanks.
I think we will have to reconsider our metadata section and then do the
transfer in that "reorganization" branch. I strongly suggest to
excusively do that using pull requests, even among the members with push
access.

One more thing I would suggest to implement is some more standardization
for the examples files. These should have formalized headers that are
created by pulling in the fields from the definitions file. This should
be quite easy to implement: Create one file with the redefinition of
\booktitlemarkup and place this somewhere outside the user-accessible
files. Then each examples file can simply include this with a relative
path and there you go.
(-> This implies that our metadata considerations take this into account
too)

I have updated the Wiki page
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/wiki

and added a note about the reorganization process in the README.md on the restructuring branch.

Urs