Re: Humble question, text at the second note in a ligature

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Humble question, text at the second note in a ligature
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 17:04:16 +0200

Am 05.07.2014 16:52, schrieb Son_V:
> :-( didn't work - I'm sure it should be a simple thing, but after a lot of
> work on the score I'm going out of my head ...
>
> It's one note that lasts 4 + 2 beats, the word "Mi" is on its own place, but
> "bien" isn't on the 2 beats note ....
> Thanks.

I was too quick. With both, the tie and the slur, these notes are one
entity for Lilypond concerning lyrics. A phrasing slur works however:

\version "2.18.2"
{ e1\( | e2\) r2 }
\addlyrics { Mi -- bien }

Please provide such complete minimal examples the next time, that
increases the chances that people answer and can help properly.
http://www.lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html

A similar question has been answered yesterday:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-07/msg00060.html

Does that help?
Joram