Re: LilyPond meeting 2014?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond meeting 2014?
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:40:41 +0200

I'll be definitely unavailable Aug 10-24. This doesn't mean that other dates would work, but that's what I can say right now.

Apart from that I have an idea about a beautiful and appropriate location in Stuttgart I could ask for.

I'd be more than happy to join this year, but I can't promise anything.

Urs