Re: I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:21:57 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Son_V" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:08 PM

Sorry but I can understand what a "tiny example" is, but I'm not able to make one ... and, about the "hand edit the XML source to get rid of the error in
the PartGroupInfo section" ... what could i do??? :-(
Thanks.

A LilyPond tiny example is descried here:

http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html

Try taking sections out of the XML until it's as small as possible whilst still showing the problem.

--
Phil Holmes