Re: stem length in polyphony

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: stem length in polyphony
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:53:34 +0200

sorry,

the image with the possible solution lacked an extension, second attempt is here

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook
On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent solution for, what seems to me as a tricky situation :-)

I've attached an image and a .ly example.

I've tried overriding the beamed lengths of the 16th notes, but it does not seem to work  with e.g. \override Stem.details.beamed-lengths = #'(0.5) . This override does work in a single voice.

I searched and found a possible solution, on a pdf I found on the web, which looks good, but I have no idea how to achieve it in lilypond,

grtz,

Bart