Re: dotted note in duration-log?

From: Omer Katzir
Subject: Re: dotted note in duration-log?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:03:28 +0300

Midi is not an issue for me and I only need it for one bar. that d in the
beginning should be dotted without changing the rest of the piece. Now, the
stem is in the right direction as I need it, I only need a dot next to the
note, that’s why I’m using \once if it helps, this section of the piece is 3/8.

__
Omer Katzir