Re: Theme and Variations: \once \override indent?

From: Kale Good
Subject: Re: Theme and Variations: \once \override indent?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:07:38 -0400

yes, it is. Sorry, misread the section on \book and tried, but failed, to get it multiple scores working with a book block. Didn't think to try it without a book block.

Best,
Kale

Please pardon any odd spelling or grammatic errors. I'm testing out voice-recognition software in an attempt to cut back on keyboard usage.
Kale Good: Guitar Instructor ♫
phillyguitarlessons.com
address@hidden
phone: (215)260-5383
  • 4705 Baltimore Ave, Phila, PA 19143 :Mailing & Lessons
  • 1867 Frankford Ave. Phila, PA 19125 :Lessons

Google+
Facebook
Read my article "The Seven Secrets to Six String Success" at GuitarNoise.com
Leading the Journey from No-Skills-Guitarist to Talented Musician!