Re: [openlilylib] generated docs, HTML/CSS help desired

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: [openlilylib] generated docs, HTML/CSS help desired
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:26:13 +0200

Hi Urs,

this looks very nice indeed! I am working my blog-posts and will likely
not be able to provide much help on this (right now) - the scheme-part
of snippet reorganization is also waiting ...
But I will see, what I can do.
Just one thought, jQuery(-ui/-mobile) might be a good tool to make use
of tabs, lists and such. And the generated html-structure is almost
prepared for that.

Best, Jan-Peter