Re: Updating a score from version 1.4

From: PMA
Subject: Re: Updating a score from version 1.4
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:48:59 -0400

I'm thinking this implies that convert-ly is best used
incrementally by LP version, with no intermediate
upgrading omitted.  So, with original code at Ver 'A'
and my destination Ver 'E', then for best results I'd
install Versions B, C, D and run all four convert-ly's
(A->B; B->C; C->D; D->E)?

Is this right -- that convert-ly is meant to be applied
cumulatively?

Regards,
Pete