Notation

From: Раул Апонт
Subject: Notation
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 05:43:35 +0400

Good evening, fellows.

At this time I will need some of your help. I’m trying to place some music within some paragraphs in LATEX. I use the command line to invoke lilypond-book and everything seems to be fine, but when I go to the PDF file, I get text but no music.
I use:
lilypond-book --pdf --output=folder myfile.lytex
And it compiles fine, I guess. I see no errors in the log, I get a successfully completed compilation according to the command line. When I check the PDF, no music there. I open the *.tex file with TEXstudio, try to compile it and it gives me a missing file error like this:
File `4a/lily-302d4edc-1' not found. \includegraphics{4a/lily-302d4edc-1}.
It looks for a non-extension file which is not on that folder. What can I do? May I have a fully functional sample from you, guys? One might come handy for me.
Thanks in advance.
--

Раул Апонт