Harmony Symbols Under the Bass part

From: Server Acim
Subject: Harmony Symbols Under the Bass part
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 19:53:39 +0300

Hello,
I got an screenshot from Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka & Florian Hollerweger's Presentation that is titled as "LilyPond ... music notation for everyone!.

I want to figure out how to write for example French Augmented Sixth like as "Fr +6". And "+6" should be "superscript" that was used just like in the example. (The screenshot that I got).

Thank you.

--
Server ACİM
- Besteci (Composer)