Re: something's wrong with \unset Score.proportionalNotationDuration

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: something's wrong with \unset Score.proportionalNotationDuration
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 13:03:30 -0700

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:01 PM, tisimst <address@hidden> wrote:
Karol,

I've seen this kind of thing happen in other cases (but I can't remember a
single one at the moment). The issue is that you must \unset the
proportionalNotationDuration one note PRIOR to when it is to actually take
effect. Like this:

Not sure why this is the case, but I think there's a technical reason that
it must be this way (I wish I could remember other cases where this
applies... Any else remember other cases where this happens?).

\set associatedVoice
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/stanzas#Switching-to-an-alternative-melody