Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 23:50:02 -0006

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
2. LilyPond needs to be patched in order actually use the fonts.
I'd be interested in that file, too. Can't find it on the list ...
Although we are going to see if this can be made part of the core code so users won't have to do anything but download and use the fonts, you can do this part yourself.
I'd like to give it a try with some whatever font as well ;)
So, if you're feeling brave, I'll post instructions to set this up before the next stable release!
Currently I've no idea what I'm expected to do. Some instructions would be great.
Which font(s) are you excited to use? Sorry to make you wait. Thank you for your patience. -Abraham
Cheers, Harm

Man,

Am I a pushover or what? For those of you who'd really, REALLY like to try this out, check out this page, which has downloads for the patched file and two fonts Gonville and Cadence (sorry, the rest will have to wait for now):

https://sites.google.com/site/tisimst/Home/custom-font-how-to

Enjoy everyone!

-Abraham