Re: thanks again for the editionEngraver

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: thanks again for the editionEngraver
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:34:33 +0200

Hi Janek,

your predefined context are cool :)
I see them in context with my lalily templates -- they will of course
benifit. And the editionEngraver can indeed take advantage from specific
context names. But still there need to be a way to separate (for
example) violin 1 and 2. So I will try to integrate the context-id -
perhaps context-name will be optional and one can choose between a
counter and a context-id.

I am still on a trip, where we sing Arnold Schönbergs "Friede auf
Erden", a piece from "Jaakko Mäntyjärvy" and some more. Great music :)
But I hope to get back to work on this in about 2 weeks.

Best,
Jan-Peter