Re: Haipins ending with text: scheme help

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Haipins ending with text: scheme help
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:57:24 +0200

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Sure! Here it is:

Hi Antonio,

your example is not very helpful, because it does not show "a dynamic
text attached to a rest".
And it does not compile, because of the unknown \n

  gis2.)\mf\> r4\n <------ ??

> a1(\p\<
>
> dis2.)\mf\> r4\n
>
> e2(\p\< dis4 e \break
>
> f2 g
>
> \hairpinN
>
> gis1\mp\>)
>
> R1\!
>
> R1
>
> }
>
> }

Anyway, I added some code, so that the added _text_ is always
vertically aligned to the _hairpin_ in the same manner (regarding its
baseline). At least for most european languages.

See attached.

HTH,
  Harm