Re: See the new music fonts in action

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: See the new music fonts in action
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 06:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

tisimst wrote
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond]
> <

> address@hidden

> > wrote:
>>
>> Good idea.
>> Would you just collect votes in this thread or should we do something
>> more formal?
>>
>> Urs
> Alright everyone,
>
> Here's something more formal. It's my first time using this service, so
> hope it works ok. It said there will be advertisements, but I think its
> just theirs (tip: on the next "thank you" page after you submit your
> votes, just close the window when you get there--there's no
> confirmation that your vote was received, but it will have been
> recorded). It's completely anonymous, so no hard feelings if the name
> that wins isn't the one you (or I) chose :)
>
> Just click the link and answer the question (only once, please, to be
> fair). You will be allowed up to 2 votes between the names. I'll let it
> run for a week and then I'll close it, so tell all your friends to come
> and help out. Happy voting!
>
> http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=l49o0rvfccqd8ow396917
>
> Regards,
> Abraham

All,

This is just a bump to make sure everyone who wants to vote has a chance to
(see my quoted message for the survey link). Thanks to everyone who's voted
already! The results so far are very interesting. I'll announce the
"official" name change on Aug. 4 some time.

Regards,
Abraham

P.S. The new fonts website is *nearing completion*. Yay! Also, who'd like to
help me get the patch submitted for official review? I've never done that
before and I don't expect it to be approved in its current state. I just
wanted it to get some official reviews. Let me know and I'll send you the
file. Thanks!