Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:40:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Abraham,

tisimst wrote
> I would think so. I didn't do anything that would make them so impervious
> to user's overrides :)

That's great to hear, this would be a deal breaker for me :)

tisimst wrote
> BTW, I could make a full-fledged font with these flags if people have
> enough interest. Do you have any recommendations of scores that show these
> straight flags? I know that there are other styles that I haven't touched
> yet...

Certainly, here is a list of some scores using this type of notation. I just
quickly went through what I have here, but if you need more examples (or
anything else that I may be able to help with) just let me know.

* * *

===Universal Editions===

Boulez - Le Marteau sans Maitre
Boulez - Douze Notations