Re: How split SA staff into two staff - each now has two voices?

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: How split SA staff into two staff - each now has two voices?
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 06:00:25 -0006

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:44 PM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, lilyponders:
I try to engrave a hymn which has two staff - one for SA and one for TB.  At measure 70 to the end (measure 91)  SA staff split into two S & A and each contains two voices. TB stays on one staff till the end.
SA   measure 1 to 69 then it split into S & A measure 70 to 91. Each S & A contains two voices.
TB stays in a staff measure 1 to 91.
Emmanuel,
Ming.

I believe this is what you're looking for:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/staff-notation#staff-notation-adding-indicators-to-staves-which-get-split-after-a-break

Of course, it's even less complicated without the arrow indicators.

Regards,
Abraham