Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 139, Issue 68

From: Patrick or Cynthia Karl
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 139, Issue 68
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 10:01:39 -0500

I frequently need do something like:  <c \tweak font-size #-2 c'> in order to
show that one of the two notes is preferred, but the other one is acceptable.
The problem is that the "-2" in the \tweak command is an absolute value, i.e.,
it is not relative to the fontSize being used.  If the fontSize were -3, e.g.,
then the "smaller" note would actually be bigger than the preferred one.

What I would like to do is substitute for the "-2" the value "fontSize-2".  Is
this possible?  If so,how?