Re: Lilypond and eBooks

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: Lilypond and eBooks
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:58:14 +0200

One important tip: keep it simple, though that can become complicated. I've just converted my guitarbook to an epub, manually with calibre. Sigil is integrated with calibre.

With simple I mean, no indents and for each line of score a seperate image. That way the reader can scale to the width of the image when seen in horizontal view for a bigger, more readable size.

Of course you'll have to apply some CSS to get the desired result.

Grtz, Bart