Re: Retrograde and inversion clefs

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Retrograde and inversion clefs
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 11:35:39 +0200

On 2014-08-09 00:11, guoguocuozuoduo wrote:
Hi all,

I am working on a piece that uses reversed and inverted clefs which indicate retrograde and inversion.
The reversed clef is placed at the end of a line to indicate retrograde; the inverted clef is placed before the main clef to indicate inversion.

How can I achieve this in Lilypond?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached is a picture to demonstrate what I would like to achieve.

Hi,

there are reversed clefs in the SMuFL library (see http://www.smufl.org/version/latest/range/clefs/).

(I'm sorry for this incomplete answer. I'll be able to help out more tomorrow!)

Best
Peter