Re: Problem with line breaks and guitar chords

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Problem with line breaks and guitar chords
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:40:06 -0700

Wow, that looks so much better. I've attached the pdf of what happens
when I compile the code (wasn't sure if that was allowed on the list).
And yeah, I don't get a warning when I compile it. I guess something
has changed from 2.18 to 2.19.

And yes, I've got all sorts of cool things going on in this project.