Re: Hide the system start bar before a single context?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Hide the system start bar before a single context?
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:20:22 -0400

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Trevor,

Have you looked at <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-06/msg00038.html> ??

Hi Kieren,

Yup, read through that one earlier this afternoon. But the changes (dashing) apply to the entire system start bar (for all staves) rather than to a single staff. (I guess that makes sense because SystemStartBar lives in the Score.)

As follow-up, I tried removing System_start_delimter_engraver from Score and including it (with \consists) in the other lower-level contexts. Explosions ensued ;)

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača