Re: Same font size for lyrics and markup

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Same font size for lyrics and markup
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:53:34 -0500

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Nora Widdecke <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kieren,

unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I tried both in 2.18.2 and 2.19.11.

This is what I did (with the function definitions above, of course):

\score {

<<

\new Voice = "Melody" \relative c'{

c4 d e f

}

\new Lyrics \lyricsto "Melody" {

c d e f

}

\layout {

\context {

\Global

\grobdescriptions #all-grob-descriptions

}

\context {

\Lyrics

\override LyricText.font-size = \absFontSize #12

No matter which number I put after \absFontSize, the outcome is always the same.

The reason this doesn't work is that \allowGrobCallback hasn't been called.   Add the following to your layout block:

\context {

  \Score

  \allowGrobCallback font-interface.font-size

}

(See http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/msg83076.html)

HTH,

David