Re: texinfo manual?

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: texinfo manual?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:22:27 -0400

Greetings Steven,

The manuals are in Texinfo format, and the good news is that they are
merely hidden. Going off the top of my head, I believe the files are
located in the folder lilypond/usr/share/info. There, you should find
just over 30 files, most with a .info extension. Move them to your
folder called /usr/share/info. N.B. -- You may need to be root to do
this. Then you should be able to access the files with `c-h i'. I hope
this helps.

Hwaen Ch'uqi