Re: texinfo manual?

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: texinfo manual?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:27:06 -0400

Greetings,

Hmmm. Dense? I hardly doubt it! Perhaps you might try this: Reinstall
lilypond with the .sh script but also call for documentation,
something like this:

sudo sh LILYPONDFILENAME.sh --prefix=PATH --documentation

>From my experience, this will take substantially longer to download,
but you wil then have the complete documentation locally - at least in
html format. But it may be that this direction also grabs the texinfo
files and places them in the aforementioned lilypond/usr/share/info
directory? Having always downloaded and installed lilypond this way, I
have never noticed whether the --documentation flag was neded to
obtain the .info files. I do hope this works.

Hwaen Ch'uqi