Bug: breathing sign and accidental overlap

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Bug: breathing sign and accidental overlap
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:56:05 +0200

Dear list

I just discovered a problem with one of my Distler scores which uses lots of
sharp accidentals and breathing signs. If a sharp follows a breathing sign,
then the two touch each other, but *only* if the note is on a ledger line.

Snippet to reproduce:

\version "2.16"
\language "deutsch"

\paper {
        ragged-right = ##t
}

\relative c {
        \clef bass
        \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f

        e4 f gis \breathe cis | \break
        e,4 f gis \breathe cis, |
}

\layout {
        indent = 0
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.