Context order

From: Samuel Speer
Subject: Context order
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:21:36 -0600

Hi list,

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to keep the PianoStaff at the bottom of the vertical group, regardless of contexts being created / destroyed above it.

Basically, I've created a ChoirStaff with non-simultaneous music and grouped it with the PianoStaff:

<<

  ChoirStaff <<
     {
         << First line of music >>
         << Next line of music >>
         << Third line of music >>
      }

  PianoStaff <<
    { All lines of music combined }

In the attached pdf, you'll see that the PianoStaff jumps to the top on the second line when new contexts are created inside the ChoirStaff. Can I force the PianoStaff to the bottom? I tried AlignBelowContext, but I think that only works for lyrics.

I've attached a full (longer) example.

Samuel.