Re: partcombine/divisi framework - let the fun begin!

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: partcombine/divisi framework - let the fun begin!
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:38:58 -0700

The development version 2.19.13 with the expanded remove-staves capability is
now available.

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 04:41:15 -0700, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:

But if someone uses these definitions with music that uses tags for
some other purpose, the tagged music will be left out.

Hmm.  That's a problem, but i don't see a good solution yet.

Simon's suggestion to use the more-selective \removeWithTag is a good solution.
Just in case anyone uses the \divisibleStaff with his own tags, and might not
think to include 'together in \keepWithTag score \divisibleStaff ... , I added
a function to clean up the divI/divII/together tags when we are done with them.
 These two changes are attached.

I see now that the clean-up function I had to add was already available among several
useful tag filters from  <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=871>

Users of these definitions, with music that uses \tag#'part for example, need
to adapt their \keepWithTag if they want to separate out the 'divI part, and
also keep whatever they have tagged with 'part:     \keepWithTag divI.part
\music