Custom time signature symbols

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Custom time signature symbols
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 04:58:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lilypond experts,

I need to type a series of examples of mensural music, in which three parts
(Cantus, Altus & Bassus) contain 3 semibreves per bar, one part (Tenor)
contains three breves per bar. I am notating it using 3/1 and 6/1 fractions,
but I would like to use timesig.neomensural98 (stroked O) and
timesig.neomensural32 plus number 2 (O2) instead.

How would you do it?

So far I have this working example, and thank you for your help.

AM

\include "paper.ly"
\score{

\new StaffGroup {    <<