Removing all dynamic markings from a score

From: David Bellows
Subject: Removing all dynamic markings from a score
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:19:14 -0700

I'm working on a huge project that generates literally tons of Lilypond files/scores using a very wide variety of styles. The way the code works it requires there to be a dynamic marking with each note (it is able to ignore immediate repetition of markings in the score but that's it). For some algorithms I would like to automatically remove all the dynamic markings but I cannot (without a major code rewrite) just remove them from the score that is generated.

So what I'm looking for is that one magical command that will just not print any dynamic marking that is in the Lilypond file.

Thanks